Boujee Boss Babe
Hello everyone, my name is Jacqueline, and I am so excited you are here on my site. I am 38 and can honestly say I have lived a life filled with lessons, heartbreak, fun, excitement, adventure, and so much more. It is because of this life that I have come to realize that I want to be able to share all my lessons from college, school in NYC, or just life to help others on their journey. I truly believe it is my calling in this life. Nothing making me happier than the messages and in life conversation I have with people who were in a tough spot that were able to get up and get moving out of it because I got through to them with my words, passion, and love.
I understand where people have been because I have been there. I have been lost, depressed, and feeling abandoned but found a strength inside myself I wasn’t even aware was there because of the voices in my ears and the thoughts in my head. Through therapy, lots of soul searching, hard work, and a ton of classes and seminars I found what I like to call my Batman belt full of tools that helped me get from the life I had to the amazing life I am living now. This is something I pray for each of you reaching this now. Weather it is a large goal, and you need to JUST START, or small goals in your life that you just can’t seem to reach I believe I can help.
One of my main mottos in life is to “Live Free by Being YOURSELF”. It is something I truly believe in, and you will hear me talk about a lot. Life is too short to spend it being anyone but yourself, so let’s figure out who that is and get you up and moving towards the life you have always dreamed of. If you need anything don’t hesitate to reach out to my me at email@example.com.
FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I went to The American Musical and Dramatic Academy in NYC
- I am a college student in Iowa for both Marketing and Business
- I have 2 brothers and grew up around all boys.
- I take bubble baths about twice a week.
- Music teaches me so much.
- I used to sing in NYC and went to school for music.
- I have attended 3 different colleges in 3 states.
- I have lived in 6 states and NYC.
- Sports are always a topic on my lips.
- Favorite sports are football, baseball, and X-Games
- Pink is not a color but a lifestyle. <3
- I am engaged to the man of my dreams.
- I have two puppies named Bella and Artemis.
- Have shot guns, hunted, and fished from a young age.
- Snowboarding is my favorite thing in the winter.
- Teaching group fitness changed my life.
- Favorite animals are dogs, horses, elephants, & bunnies.
- I have my state licenses for Cosmetology and Insurance.
- I have driven cross country twice solo with my dog Bella.
- I am a Christian woman that deeply loves God.
- I play 3 instruments.
- COD is my favorite video game, and I am a Twitch affiliate.
- Motivational Speaking has been a life dream of mine.
- People are my passion and life in my playground.
Have the most amazing day and remember all you need to do is JUST START!